Upcoming Events and Meetings
June 2018 General Community Meeting
Thursday, June 14, 2018, 7pm
Firefighters Hall & Museum, 664 22nd Ave NE
- HNIA Community Awards
- Task Force - how to get involved in your community organization
We hope to meet you there!
Holland General Meetings
- Meetings are open to the public. All are welcome and encouraged to attend!
- Information about the meeting agenda can be found in the monthly postcard mailings, which go to every address in Holland.
- If you have something you would like to present at a general meeting, please email us at email@example.com
HNIA Board Meetings
- Board meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of the month at 6:30pm at the HNIA Office (1900 Central Ave NE #108).
- Meetings are open for the public to attend, but may be closed to public comment.
- For copies of agendas or minutes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HNIA Executive Team Agenda-setting Meetings
- Executive Team Meetings to set Board meeting agendas are held on the 1st Thursday of the month (time tbd) at the HNIA Office (1900 Central Avenue NE #108).
- As with all HNIA committee or task force meetings, meetings are open for the public to attend, but are typically not open for public comment, and may be closed for Executive Session when certain matters are discussed.
- If you have an item for HNIA Board consideration, please email email@example.com and it will be submitted to the Executive Team for review. While it is preferred to have items the Monday before the Executive Team meeting, it is never too late to be considered!
Any changes or cancellations to meetings will be posted on our Facebook page.