Upcoming Events and Meetings
Next general meeting will be Thursday, March 9, 2017 at the Firefighters Hall & Museum (664 22nd Ave NE)
- 695-699 Lowry Ave NE - City Planning staff will be presenting their recommended proposal for these properties at the corner of Monroe St and Lowry Ave NE. Ward 1 Council Member Kevin Reich will also be in attendance. Staff and the CM are looking for HNIA's input in order to ensure that this development serves our community in the best possible way.
Holland General Meetings
- Meetings are typically held monthly on the 2nd Thursday at 7:00 pm at the Firefighters Hall & Museum.
- Meetings are open to the public. Residents, business owners and workers in the Holland neighborhood are encouraged to attend!
- Information about the meeting agenda can be found in the monthly postcard mailings.
- If you have something you would like to present at a general meeting, please email us at email@example.com
HNIA Board Meetings
- Board meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of the month at 6:30pm at the HNIA Office (1900 Central Ave NE #108).
- Meetings are open for the public to attend, but may be closed to public comment.
Any changes or cancellations to meetings will be posted on our website and social media pages.