Upcoming Events and Meetings
Jackson Square Park Habitat Garden Planting!
Thursday, September 28, 3:30pm, AND Saturday, September 30, 10:00am. Volunteer for one or both sessions, for an hour or two. On September 28, we'll be doing site prep - sod removal and mulch-laying. On September 30, we'll be planting. We'll have snacks. gloves, and some tools. If you have a shovel or a garden rake, please bring on Thursday. If you have a trowel/planting hand shovel, bring it on Saturday. Visit us on Facebook at HNIA or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP!
October 2017 General Community Meeting -
Thursday, October 12, 2017, 7pm, at the Firefighters Hall & Museum (664 22nd Ave NE)
East Side Storage & Maintenance Facility & Public Art Update – The project team will be back to talk about the art and the project as a whole as they continue to get community feedback to finalize design.
UPI Site – What’s Next? – Further presentation and discussion as to how HNIA can bridge conversation between Minneapolis Public Schools, Hennepin County, and the community in order to move forward development of the site into a true amenity for both Edison and the surrounding community.
What else has been happening in Holland? - Updates on initiatives you may (or may not) be following.
Holland General Meetings
- Meetings are open to the public. All are welcome and encouraged to attend!
- Information about the meeting agenda can be found in the monthly postcard mailings, which go to every address in Holland.
- If you have something you would like to present at a general meeting, please email us at email@example.com
HNIA Board Meetings
- Board meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of the month at 6:30pm at the HNIA Office (1900 Central Ave NE #108).
- Meetings are open for the public to attend, but may be closed to public comment.
- For copies of agendas or minutes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HNIA Executive Team Agenda-setting Meetings
- Executive Team Meetings to set Board meeting agendas are held on the 1st Thursday of the month (time tbd) at the HNIA Office (1900 Central Avenue NE #108).
- As with all HNIA committee or task force meetings, meetings are open for the public to attend, but are typically not open for public comment, and may be closed for Executive Session when certain matters are discussed.
- If you have an item for HNIA Board consideration, please email email@example.com and it will be submitted to the Executive Team for review. While it is preferred to have items the Monday before the Executive Team meeting, it is never too late to be considered!
Any changes or cancellations to meetings will be posted on our website and social media pages.