HNIA Meetings and Minutes
HNIA invites you to attend our Holland General Meeting to learn what's going on in the neighborhood and to get involved in your community. Look for the monthly HNIA postcard in your mailbox to stay up to date!
Holland General Meetings
- Meetings are held most second Thursdays at the Firefighters Hall and Museum (664 22nd Ave NE).
- Meetings are open to the public. Residents and workers in the Holland neighborhood are encouraged to attend!
- Information about the meeting agenda can be found in the monthly postcard mailings, on Facebook (like us at HNIA Holland Neighborhood), on this website, and by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HNIA Board Meetings
- Board meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of each month at 6:30 pm at the HNIA Office (1900 Central Ave NE #108).
- Meetings are open for the public to attend .
- If you have something you would like to get before the HNIA Board, please email us at email@example.com.
Any changes or cancellations to meetings will be posted on our website and social media pages.
HNIA Board Meeting Minutes
For the minutes of any HNIA Board meeting, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that minutes are not released to the public until they have been approved at the Board meeting following (that is, they are usually a month behind).
HNIA General Meeting Minutes
For the minutes of any HNIA General meeting where a vote was taken or for an HNIA Annual meeting, please email us at email@example.com.